Rosewood Tax Accountants make life simple for sole traders by helping you with all your accounting and tax requirements.
Our personal approach will ensure that you receive the best advice and assistance from our professionally qualified team of accountants.
As a sole trader, whilst you benefit from less onerous administration, your affairs can still be a burden, with concerns over liability and confusion between your trading records and your personal records.
Rosewood Tax Accountants can help you;
- Register you as self-employed with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Calculate and make sure you pay the correct Income Tax and National Insurance
- Comply with your tax payments each year, usually due on the 31 January and 31 July
- Keep accurate records of your business income and outgoings
- Accountancy sole trader income and expenditure accounts
- Personal assessments
- Payroll weekly and monthly payslips, HMRC returns
- Tax planning
- Finance management advice
- Bookkeeping, VAT, business accountancy support & company secretarial
If you are considering becoming self-employed we can provide you with the support and guidance to help you set this up.