Rosewood Tax Accountants make life simple for contractors by helping you with all your accounting and tax requirements.
Our personal approach will ensure that you receive the best advice and assistance from our professionally qualified team of accountants.
As a contractor you may be operating as a PAYE employee (of an agency) or through your own limited company. In both cases we can help you remove the administrative burden of personal assessments, statutory accounts and annual returns as well as help you to take full advantage of managing salary and dividend payments in a tax efficient manner.
Importantly we will review and advise you of your IR35 implications together with recommendations to meet HMRC compliance.
We offer the following comprehensive service;
- Accountancy statutory accounts, annual return
- Personal assessments for directors
- Corporation tax computation and submission
- Payroll weekly and monthly payslips, HMRC returns
- Tax planning
- Finance management advice
- Bookkeeping, VAT, business accountancy support & company secretarial
If you are currently thinking of becoming a contractor or have already recently started, we can help you set up an appropriate business structure.