Rosewood Tax Accountants make life simple for CIS Contractors by helping you with all your accounting and tax requirements.
Our personal approach will ensure that you receive the best advice and assistance from our team of professionally qualified accountants.
Under CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) we can help you with the administrative burden of the HMRC requirements.
At Rosewood Tax Accountants we can help you by;
- Registering you with HMRC as a contractor and/or sub-contractor
- Verifying your subcontractors with HMRC
- Ensuring you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractors
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly CIS returns
- Making sure you do not incur penalties by failing to submit your monthly returns to HMRC.
We offer the following comprehensive service;
- Accountancy statutory accounts, annual return
- Personal assessments for directors
- Corporation tax computation and submission
- Payroll weekly and monthly payslips, HMRC returns
- Tax planning
- Finance management advice
- Bookkeeping, VAT, business accountancy support & company secretarial
If you are considering entering the construction industry we can provide you with the support and guidance to help you set this up.